corner corner Free 3x7 BC labels on an A4 sheet?

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Free 3x7 BC labels on an A4 sheet?

I buy bookplates from the BC store and stick them inside my books before I release them, but I also stick a smaller label with Ballycumber, BCID and "go to the website" instructions on the front of the book so that it's obvious if the book is lying around. I found these labels on the Internet a year ago, but now they seem to have disappeared without trace.

On the left there is Ballycumber. On the right it says "Howdy! Hola! Bonjour! Guten Tag! I am a very special book..." and at the bottom there's an area for the BCID. There were 21 on an A4 sheet, so they work out at about 2 x 1 inch (5 x 2.5 cm).

Does anyone still have a working link for such labels?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I buy bookplates from the BC store and stick them inside my books before I release them, but I also stick a smaller label with Ballycumber, BCID and "go to the website" instructions on the front of the book so that it's obvious if the book is lying around. I found these labels on the Internet a year ago, but now they seem to have disappeared without trace.

On the left there is Ballycumber. On the right it says "Howdy! Hola! Bonjour! Guten Tag! I am a very special book..." and at the bottom there's an area for the BCID. There were 21 on an A4 sheet, so they work out at about 2 x 1 inch (5 x 2.5 cm).

Does anyone still have a working link for such labels?
Profile Image
In the Dutch forum the BookCrossers there have quickly pointed me to http://bookcrossing.nl/etiket.php and the desired label is there.

I couldn't see the wood for the trees.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.