corner corner Made custom label for books going to US Troops

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Made custom label for books going to US Troops

I'll be sending somewhere between 100-200 books to troops in Afghanistan shortly and decided to make a special label in thanks.

It is a simple photograph of the U.S Flag and the statement, "To those who serve, thank you."

The tag-line title is "donated to U.S. Troops".

I tried to keep it simple, dignified and tasteful, and so that it could be sent to any branch of the military (at least I hope I haven't inadvertently offended anyone!) It's in the public domain under custom made bookplates at the store. I'm finding the custom labels grand for themes, RABCKs, release challenges, etc.

I couldn't figure a way to make it universal for all troops, but if the idea appeals to you and you're "from off", please copy away!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I'll be sending somewhere between 100-200 books to troops in Afghanistan shortly and decided to make a special label in thanks.

It is a simple photograph of the U.S Flag and the statement, "To those who serve, thank you."

The tag-line title is "donated to U.S. Troops".

I tried to keep it simple, dignified and tasteful, and so that it could be sent to any branch of the military (at least I hope I haven't inadvertently offended anyone!) It's in the public domain under custom made bookplates at the store. I'm finding the custom labels grand for themes, RABCKs, release challenges, etc.

I couldn't figure a way to make it universal for all troops, but if the idea appeals to you and you're "from off", please copy away!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.