corner corner Charles Butler: The Lurkers

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Charles Butler: The Lurkers

I just read "The Lurkers" by Charles Butler, and I was surprised and pleased to see that he actually mentions BookCrossing near the end of the book! I did a quick search, and it seems there are only two copies registered as yet (though I'm still getting the hang of the new search engine!), though the book was published in 2006.

I think a book that actually mentions BC is a great idea, if a bit circular. And Charlie Butler is a BookCrossing friend too. So I think we should all (or some of us anyway) go out and buy it to read and release, increasing the circularity of it all...

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I just read "The Lurkers" by Charles Butler, and I was surprised and pleased to see that he actually mentions BookCrossing near the end of the book! I did a quick search, and it seems there are only two copies registered as yet (though I'm still getting the hang of the new search engine!), though the book was published in 2006.

I think a book that actually mentions BC is a great idea, if a bit circular. And Charlie Butler is a BookCrossing friend too. So I think we should all (or some of us anyway) go out and buy it to read and release, increasing the circularity of it all...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.