corner corner use of logo

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

use of logo

I walk into the public library and whom do I see? None other than Ballycumber himself (though a bit backwards, as if he's looking at himself in a mirror) He was on a poster extolling the virtues of on-line renewal. Lines were long and I doubt those in charge of such things work on Saturday afternoons, so I sent an e-mail with a link to this site to the library's "ask us" e-mail asking if there were aware of the similarities in logos. Is there something more I should do?

Complete Thread

Profile Image

use of logo

I walk into the public library and whom do I see? None other than Ballycumber himself (though a bit backwards, as if he's looking at himself in a mirror) He was on a poster extolling the virtues of on-line renewal. Lines were long and I doubt those in charge of such things work on Saturday afternoons, so I sent an e-mail with a link to this site to the library's "ask us" e-mail asking if there were aware of the similarities in logos. Is there something more I should do?
Profile Image
I suppose you could try using the contact and support link at the bottom of this website to make sure that our leaders in bookcrossing are aware of this issue then they can deal with it as they see fit.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.