corner corner I wung a few folks for kindnesses received

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I wung a few folks for kindnesses received

Many people have reached out with the passing of bumma and the killing of my brother. I've written (and am still writing) thank yous, but in some cases, it just doesn't seem enough.

So if you've got wings now (or extended) it may be because you're a nice person and offered comfort to a grieving friend. Or, it could be for entirely another reason, from someone else.

xxx

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Many people have reached out with the passing of bumma and the killing of my brother. I've written (and am still writing) thank yous, but in some cases, it just doesn't seem enough.

So if you've got wings now (or extended) it may be because you're a nice person and offered comfort to a grieving friend. Or, it could be for entirely another reason, from someone else.

xxx
Profile Image
...and saw I had been wung. DOn't know if it was you, bookczuk, or someone else, but I was looking for the thread to publicly thank whomever it was.

Thanks anonymous winger!

PokPok
Profile Image
> ...and saw I had been wung. DOn't know if
> it was you, bookczuk, or someone else, but
> I was looking for the thread to publicly
> thank whomever it was. Thanks anonymous
> winger! PokPok

I wasn't the original winger, but should you be flying longer than anticipated, chalk it up to Jackie and Ruthe and Remembrance. Your kindnesses can never be repaid.
Profile Image
It was my pleasure to spend a few moments with my mom and your mom, in such a peaceful place.

Hugs to you--

PokPok
Profile Image
And wung a few more as well since this last post, including one just now.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.