corner corner I'm reading more!

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I'm reading more!

There is nothing quite as liberating as shopping for used books when you are a member of this site. Normally I'm shy about buying books that I might not read (even if they are in the bargain bin) because I simply do not have the space to keep every single book that randomly strikes my fancy-- but when I go shopping now I buy all the nooks that I think I might read-- I know that if I don't like them enough to keep them I can always "release" them. So I'm reading a whole lot more. (you may wonder why I don't just go to the library... uh... I have trouble remembering to return books-- so the library causes me a lot of stress)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
There is nothing quite as liberating as shopping for used books when you are a member of this site. Normally I'm shy about buying books that I might not read (even if they are in the bargain bin) because I simply do not have the space to keep every single book that randomly strikes my fancy-- but when I go shopping now I buy all the nooks that I think I might read-- I know that if I don't like them enough to keep them I can always "release" them. So I'm reading a whole lot more. (you may wonder why I don't just go to the library... uh... I have trouble remembering to return books-- so the library causes me a lot of stress)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.