corner corner Looking for a Wilbur Smith Book - a particular one.

Forum | << Book Talk | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Looking for a Wilbur Smith Book - a particular one.

In 2004, I met this great writer and he made an impact on my life and how I saw the publishing industry.

A few years after scoring his autograph and our chat, I found a book in a bookstore with the main character of a red headed woman... and I wished I could afford to buy it, but I couldn't.

I don't remember the title, and have no idea which series it's from - but I'd love to read it.

Does anyone know which book after 2004 I'd be talking about? I know it had a green cover, but that's about it. I've been trying to think of the title for years - however, as the years pass by, the harder it's become to remember which one it is.

The only scene I remember reading is from the first few chapters of the book where a gorgeous redheaded woman is disembarking from a plane... and that's it. I wanted to read more, but I don't read books in bookstores unless I'm going to buy them.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
In 2004, I met this great writer and he made an impact on my life and how I saw the publishing industry.

A few years after scoring his autograph and our chat, I found a book in a bookstore with the main character of a red headed woman... and I wished I could afford to buy it, but I couldn't.

I don't remember the title, and have no idea which series it's from - but I'd love to read it.

Does anyone know which book after 2004 I'd be talking about? I know it had a green cover, but that's about it. I've been trying to think of the title for years - however, as the years pass by, the harder it's become to remember which one it is.

The only scene I remember reading is from the first few chapters of the book where a gorgeous redheaded woman is disembarking from a plane... and that's it. I wanted to read more, but I don't read books in bookstores unless I'm going to buy them.
Profile Image
...but according to a website I found, he's published 11 books after 2004: http://www.wilbursmithbooks.com/books
If you click on the books on this website, you'll get the synopsis and an extract of the book. Maybe this can help you?
Profile Image
...but according to a website I found, he's published 11 books after 2004: http://www.wilbursmithbooks.com/books
If you click on the books on this website, you'll get the synopsis and an extract of the book. Maybe this can help you?

Thank you for the help. :D I'll check out the site. :D
Profile Image
Not one I have read yet .

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.