corner corner Any suggestions of what to read next?

Forum | << Book Talk | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Any suggestions of what to read next?

Hi, I'm back after a few years and I'm struggling to find a new book to start reading... I'm a sucker for trilogies but am willing to try anything...

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi, I'm back after a few years and I'm struggling to find a new book to start reading... I'm a sucker for trilogies but am willing to try anything...
Profile Image
Are you looking for fiction or non-fiction?

Mysteries, science fiction, "literary fiction", romance novels, historical fiction?

Science, history, biography?

Give us some clues! Such as the last five books you read that you enjoyed.

(P.S. What was your prior screen name, if you remember? Your profile says you just joined today. If you had books registered/journaled under the other name, you might want to use that name and bookshelf.)
Profile Image
...try our "Help with what to read " thread - just read a book that fits this months topic :o)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/550288

Nice to have you back with us!
Profile Image
...try our "Help with what to read " thread - just read a book that fits this months topic :o)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/550288

Nice to have you back with us!

I try to use Plum's theme....although when I'm poking through the bookshelves, other ones hijack me along the way.

It also depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I just *can't* read another "heavy book" until the brain clears, other times I just read them one after another.
Profile Image
His Fair Assassin Trilogy by Robin LaFevers!
Profile Image
you can try reading Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. There a fast read any sounds funny to say this about a mystery series, but they are funny! I think you'll love the characters.
Profile Image
By Alexander McCall Smith. Easy reading but clever and amusing in a light-hearted way. They do stand alone although slightly better if read in order.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.