corner corner Book Funnel???

Forum | << Book Talk | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Book Funnel???

Sometimes I see where there is an e-book that I can download onto my Kindle, but it wants me to install an app called Book Funnel (there is another one, but I forget the name). Does anyone use these apps, does it work with no problems, etc. And can I use it on the Kindle? What do you think?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Sometimes I see where there is an e-book that I can download onto my Kindle, but it wants me to install an app called Book Funnel (there is another one, but I forget the name). Does anyone use these apps, does it work with no problems, etc. And can I use it on the Kindle? What do you think?
Profile Image
It appears to be a platform for authors to use so that they can bypass Amazon.

According to their website, you shouldn't need to use the app. You should be able to download the book to your computer and from there to your Kindle or other device. The app just allows you to do it directly.

Be aware that, depending on the author's deal with Book Funnel, BF may collect your email address and pass it on to the author. ("if you are on a Mid-List plan or above and use a Giveaway page, we will require an email address before a reader can download the book. Regular download pages do not collect reader email addresses.") So if you are at all concerned about that sort of thing, don't use it.

https://authors.bookfunnel.com/faq/
Profile Image
Thanks for the info

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.