corner corner Weird weather fun: it was 81F/27C where I live today...

Forum | << Chit-Chat | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Weird weather fun: it was 81F/27C where I live today...

...which is VERY unusual for February. I opened my windows, went out without a coat, and enjoyed the warmth - and saw some people out jogging in sports-bras and cutoffs, taking full advantage of this temporary respite from winter. (It's going to freeze tonight, so - close the windows before bedtime!)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
...which is VERY unusual for February. I opened my windows, went out without a coat, and enjoyed the warmth - and saw some people out jogging in sports-bras and cutoffs, taking full advantage of this temporary respite from winter. (It's going to freeze tonight, so - close the windows before bedtime!)
Profile Image
That's warmer than here. At present it's 23C/73F, but it's our summer. It's nice to have the roof 'chimneys' (vents) open for fresh air.
Profile Image
*81º!!!!??"

I thought it was warm here yesterday when we got the low 60s. Of course, today, it was back in the low 30s, much more typical for a Chicago February.
Profile Image
It was 84 deg. F!
Profile Image
1) the remains of the pile of snow plowed to one side after Saturday's snowstorm
2) the confused cherry tree that had just erupted in blossoms after three days in the mid-70s (Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday)

The Chinese have done a lot of solid work on this climate change hoax, haven't they?
Profile Image
Here in France (near Paris, where I live) it's very cold for us ( -2°C the morning, for today, and 0°C this afternoon). And next week will be worst : Moscou-Paris weather is announced with températures around -5°C / -6°C but feeling about - 9°C / - 12°C because of the wind !!! Hope it will be only for few days...
Profile Image
Here in France (near Paris, where I live) it's very cold for us ( -2°C the morning, for today, and 0°C this afternoon). And next week will be worst : Moscou-Paris weather is announced with températures around -5°C / -6°C but feeling about - 9°C / - 12°C because of the wind !!! Hope it will be only for few days...

Same here :-) People are hoping to be ice skating on natural ice.
Profile Image
...and now it's snowing! Gotta love that typical New England weather!
Profile Image
Gotta love that typical New England weather

must play havoc on the blossoms :-(
Profile Image
Whoo, you beat us. It was only a smidge over 70 here, but I was still uncomfortably hot.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.