corner corner I received this code from Booking. com when booking my hotel for the Hobart Unconvention

Forum | << Chit-Chat | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I received this code from Booking. com when booking my hotel for the Hobart Unconvention

https://www.booking.com/---/97e8fe54

Anyone using it gets A$25 (about US$20) back after the accommodation has been used. So far three have taken the offer up and should each get A$25 back after the November Hobart Unconvention.

This is not restricted though to only attendees of the Hobart Unconvention. Anyone can use it, and we both will get (according to Booking. com) A$25 back after we have stayed in the booked accommodation.

I'm not sure if this offer is only for Australia, or worldwide, and if only for new users of Booking.com. But feel free to give this a go.

I can have up to ten referrals. I have three so far.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
https://www.booking.com/---/97e8fe54

Anyone using it gets A$25 (about US$20) back after the accommodation has been used. So far three have taken the offer up and should each get A$25 back after the November Hobart Unconvention.

This is not restricted though to only attendees of the Hobart Unconvention. Anyone can use it, and we both will get (according to Booking. com) A$25 back after we have stayed in the booked accommodation.

I'm not sure if this offer is only for Australia, or worldwide, and if only for new users of Booking.com. But feel free to give this a go.

I can have up to ten referrals. I have three so far.
Profile Image
You might want to put this in the Conventions and Meetings forum.

ETA: and maybe a clearer subject line? Such as, "Hotel booking for Hobart Uncon".
Profile Image
You might want to put this in the Conventions and Meetings forum.

ETA: and maybe a clearer subject line? Such as, "Hotel booking for Hobart Uncon".

I have already put it on the Hobart Unconvention site, and have had three takers. We should all get A$25 back for each of those bookings after the Unconvention in November. The use of the code is not restricted to the Hobart Unconvention though, so I thought I would give others the opportunity to get A$25 (about US$20) back on any accommodation they book. Only, I'm not sure if this is restricted to Australia, or available worldwide. Still could be tried and see what happens.
Profile Image
Conventions and Meetings forum.

Have done this. Thanks for the suggestion.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.