corner corner Bookcrossing Day event on Facebook

Forum | << Chit-Chat | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Bookcrossing Day event on Facebook

To show our love for books, bookcrossing and this wonderfull community, share (or attend) this 'event' if you are on this social media platform. Who knows, it might create some extra buzz. ;-)
Here is a link to the Bookcrossing Day Event from the bookcrossing page: https://www.facebook.com/---/1271144939652295

Complete Thread

Profile Image
To show our love for books, bookcrossing and this wonderfull community, share (or attend) this 'event' if you are on this social media platform. Who knows, it might create some extra buzz. ;-)
Here is a link to the Bookcrossing Day Event from the bookcrossing page: https://www.facebook.com/---/1271144939652295/
Profile Image
Who knows, it might create some extra buzz. ;-)

I really hope so!
Profile Image
I think this is a great idea, and Thank you for nudging BC to post it!

It will be a great reminder for current members to do some releasing, and maybe even be noticed by their facebook friends.

It would be a great help if as many people as possible like, share, "attend", are "interested", and/or comment on the event post! :-)
Profile Image
this event in the other fora as well.

And as I'm fairly active on fb ... (ok, I check the darn thing every few seconds, really.) I'm also going to host a few winning competitions on various bookloving communities. Like, share or attend the event and I'll send you a book to bookcross with!
Profile Image
Just a thought, would it help if the location was not set to headquarters? Could that confuse people? Perhaps "everywhere" or "anywhere" would make more sense?
Profile Image
Just a thought, would it help if the location was not set to headquarters? Could that confuse people? Perhaps "everywhere" or "anywhere" would make more sense?

Perhaps, yes. I had thought of that myself.
Profile Image
Thanks for posting about it.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.