corner corner Bookcrossers in Perth - assistance please.

Forum | << Chit-Chat | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Bookcrossers in Perth - assistance please.

I am heading to Perth tomorrow and am trying hard to find one or more BXers in Perth because I have a friend there who has a lot of books to disperse and thinks that bookcrossing would suit her. I only have around 4 days there so this may be a bit late. I used to know Xanthi but can't locate her. Have also heard of one Guinevere Hall who comes highly recommended but can't find her either.

I will have access to my Bc page while in Perth (I think) and do hope there might be someone there who might find this message of interest. Hope to hear from someone.
After more than 10 years in this wonderful pursuit we all have I just hate to be stumped.

Sherlockfan

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I am heading to Perth tomorrow and am trying hard to find one or more BXers in Perth because I have a friend there who has a lot of books to disperse and thinks that bookcrossing would suit her. I only have around 4 days there so this may be a bit late. I used to know Xanthi but can't locate her. Have also heard of one Guinevere Hall who comes highly recommended but can't find her either.

I will have access to my Bc page while in Perth (I think) and do hope there might be someone there who might find this message of interest. Hope to hear from someone.
After more than 10 years in this wonderful pursuit we all have I just hate to be stumped.

Sherlockfan
Profile Image
I used to know Xanthi but can't locate her.

As it happens, I have her personal email address. I don't think I should give it to you w/o her permission, but I just sent her the link to your post.
Profile Image
Thanks. I have contacted her.
Profile Image
her name on here is guinevere69. I will drop her a message via BC pm.
Profile Image
Hello
Thanks Xanthi and Graeme for the heads up.
I think we met at the Christchurch convention years ago Jan.
Let me know when you have time and where you are staying and will meet up wth you

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.