corner corner Question.

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Question.

Is it possible to find out the number of sucessful consecutive releases a book has had.So far, I seem to see that quite often books are released and then journalled. That would make it two. Are there ones that have been released and journalled more than twice? What book has travelled and been read the most?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Is it possible to find out the number of sucessful consecutive releases a book has had.So far, I seem to see that quite often books are released and then journalled. That would make it two. Are there ones that have been released and journalled more than twice? What book has travelled and been read the most?
Profile Image

Re: Question.

See the <a href="/leaderboardbooks">LeaderBoard for Books</a>, Most Traveled category.
Profile Image
I've noticed this too, and wondered- instead of counting journal entries, why not count the number of unique users who have made entries on a book? That way, you get a better idea of how much the book has actually travelled. I have lots of 'unsuccessful' books that have 2 journal entries (my initial entry plus my release notes). Books I passed on to friends may also have two journal entries (mine, sans release notes, and theirs). So, even looking at my own bookshelf, it's hard to tell which ones have gotten around and which ones haven't.
Profile Image

Re: Question.

I'm working on that - thanks!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.