corner corner Go Hunting page cleanup

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Go Hunting page cleanup

I see that the (USA at least) go hunting page has been cleaned up quite a bit. The "Controlled Release" location is gone from that page too. Does this mean that we can no longer use this location? I know there's been lots of discussion about this in the past. I thought this location was a nice compromise for most people. Personally, I had started using the Controlled Release location when I mail books to people. Usually the USPS is pretty reliable but every once in a while my mail doesn't quite get to where it was supposed to go.

I'm glad to see the page cleaned up with most of the non-state locations removed. Does anyone have any info on what this means for "Controlled Release?"

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I see that the (USA at least) go hunting page has been cleaned up quite a bit. The "Controlled Release" location is gone from that page too. Does this mean that we can no longer use this location? I know there's been lots of discussion about this in the past. I thought this location was a nice compromise for most people. Personally, I had started using the Controlled Release location when I mail books to people. Usually the USPS is pretty reliable but every once in a while my mail doesn't quite get to where it was supposed to go.

I'm glad to see the page cleaned up with most of the non-state locations removed. Does anyone have any info on what this means for "Controlled Release?"

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.