corner corner Purchase on online shop

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Purchase on online shop

Who can tell me: I understood that when making a purchase of more than $40 that would mean (maybe just a month - I'm not sure how long) one could get wings. The message about that popped up at a certain point on the shop page. So, understanding that book journal alerts are not working without wings, and aware that it was about time I gave my support financially, I placed and order of just over said amount and I now have received the order but no wings. Did I misunderstand ? What have I done wrong if I got it right?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Who can tell me: I understood that when making a purchase of more than $40 that would mean (maybe just a month - I'm not sure how long) one could get wings. The message about that popped up at a certain point on the shop page. So, understanding that book journal alerts are not working without wings, and aware that it was about time I gave my support financially, I placed and order of just over said amount and I now have received the order but no wings. Did I misunderstand ? What have I done wrong if I got it right?
Profile Image
Who can tell me: I understood that when making a purchase of more than $40 that would mean (maybe just a month - I'm not sure how long) one could get wings.

$40 excluding postage. Could that be the issue?

Also good to know: on purchases over $40, postage is not $5 but just $2.
Profile Image
Who can tell me: I understood that when making a purchase of more than $40 that would mean (maybe just a month - I'm not sure how long) one could get wings.

$40 excluding postage. Could that be the issue?

Also good to know: on purchases over $40, postage is not $5 but just $2.

Oh my goodness that was not clear... so I missed it by very little but SO WISH I had known that. SO mission completely failed. And I'm quite careful generally...
Profile Image
It's true, you were very nearly there! So here's nearly a month of Wings. :-)
Profile Image
It's true, you were very nearly there! So here's nearly a month of Wings. :-)

Oh thank you!!! That's appreciated. And next time I will know.
Profile Image
Order arrived safely a few days ago.

Did I get my month of wings on my recent purchase?
Profile Image
Did I get my month of wings on my recent purchase?

Sorry, I can't really check that. I don't know when your previously purchased Wings would have expired and there is no Wings history record for me to check.

Is there any reason to suspect you might not have gotten them?
Profile Image
Is there any reason to suspect you might not have gotten them?

No, but I just wondered. I didn't check when my wings ended before I made the order, so don't know if the end date is one month more. I trust you.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.