corner corner Random book kindness

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Random book kindness

I asked to participate in a book contest where a people sends three books and the next person can choose to replace it or keep it the same. I can’t remember the name of it. How do I keep track of comments I make on any of these forum pages. If I don’t find,it I won’t know who to send it to next.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I asked to participate in a book contest where a people sends three books and the next person can choose to replace it or keep it the same. I can’t remember the name of it. How do I keep track of comments I make on any of these forum pages. If I don’t find,it I won’t know who to send it to next.
Profile Image

Hi,
can be a bit confusing at first, so many things happening on the forum. If you want to see where you posted on the forum, on your profile all the way down with the statistics you have forum posts. If you click the number, you'll see where you posted.
The place you asked about is this one:
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/541823
but it will take a bit before the box comes to you it seems, those things travel slowly.
Profile Image

I see

Thank you so much!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.