corner corner I have 8 Books released into the wild but only 1 is appearing in profile

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
Will this effect catchers ability to enter further details on the books profile

Not at all. No matter what you did when you released the book, release notes or not... catchers can still log their find. No worries about that!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Help,
I have eight books i have released into the wild but only 1 is appearing released in my profile, i have logged in and out and this hasnt changed it. Will this effect catchers ability to enter further details on the books profile since the system isnt registering it as being released in my profile even though when i go to the books page it says that this book is in the wild?
Profile Image
I checked your bookshelf and the books that don't show yet have a release date in the future, so they'll only show in one week when you plan to release them.
For one book you made a controlled release, so that one will show up in those statistics.
Profile Image
Thanks, i get it now. That makes sense on reflection, dont know why i didnt think of it.
Profile Image
Hey,

Your answer made sense at the time, but now it is after the release date and the books still aren't showing, have i done something wrong?
Profile Image
Hey,

Your answer made sense at the time, but now it is after the release date and the books still aren't showing, have i done something wrong?

I'd give it a few more hours; the updates occur at intervals, and some of your releases show as having been released only an hour or three ago.

Update: it's the morning of the 28th and I can see 6 "released" books on your profile, so it was indeed just a matter of letting the site's periodic-update cycle catch up with your release dates/times.
Profile Image
Hey,

Black Ride is missing the release note, and for that reason won't show up on your statistics. The others should come latest tomorrow. System is sometimes very slow with numbers
Profile Image
Will this effect catchers ability to enter further details on the books profile

Not at all. No matter what you did when you released the book, release notes or not... catchers can still log their find. No worries about that!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.