corner corner EEEK!! Most of my profile keeps vanishing

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
Several people noticed problems with profile-page displays after the recent site tweaks; here's one thread, with a suggestion that may help:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/539239

If that doesn't help, I'm not sure what else you can try. (I don't think the page contents actually disappear, just don't display properly; do you remember, when you went in to edit yours, if things were actually gone? That'd be worse than simply not rendering them...)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I logged on to find that about 80% of my profile had vanished (stopping in the middle of my box of wild releases for some weird reason). I had a copy of my profile back from December 2015 so copied & up dated it the best I could & everything seemed okay....now it's gone again!

Anyone else having trouble? I've a lot of info to re-input & don't want to if it's going to keep disappearing.
Profile Image
Several people noticed problems with profile-page displays after the recent site tweaks; here's one thread, with a suggestion that may help:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/539239

If that doesn't help, I'm not sure what else you can try. (I don't think the page contents actually disappear, just don't display properly; do you remember, when you went in to edit yours, if things were actually gone? That'd be worse than simply not rendering them...)
Profile Image
I went to check yesterday and the text really is gone after what is visible. Very strange. Starting to wonder if there is a maximum lenght that came by accident with the new layout?
Profile Image
The last couple of times I've logged on & off whatever I've updated has stayed put....made me refresh my profiles appearence a little anyhow :o)
Profile Image
glad to see your profile seems ok now, just wondering what was wrong before - would be good to know if it happens again - never trust computers, I guess

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.