corner corner Picked the wrong release place

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
Thank you for your answer Moem! :-)
So that is the only option... bummer! I had hope it would be possible for the people working behind the scenes to correct it... Oh well, I will just leave it as it is then (since it was way too many books I let loose).

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello,

On Saturday (March 24th 2017) I released a bunch of books at Espresso House at Cityterminalen in Stockholm but I could not find that release spot when I was doing the computer work later on, instead I choose Övre hallen, Centralstation, Stockholm. How can I amend so that the books I released are shown on the right place?
They are to be found at:
Stockholm
Stockholm
Espresso House Cityterminalen
and not
Stockholm
Stockholm
Övre hallen
Centralstation, Stockholm
Thank you,
Lakrits
Profile Image
Delete the release notes, make new release notes. If the place you want to use does not have a crossing zone yet, create a new one.
Profile Image
Thank you for your answer Moem! :-)
So that is the only option... bummer! I had hope it would be possible for the people working behind the scenes to correct it... Oh well, I will just leave it as it is then (since it was way too many books I let loose).
Profile Image
I had hope it would be possible for the people working behind the scenes to correct it...

But you asked how *you* could amend it, so that's the question I answered :-)

A Support volunteer could fix this but they would have to follow the exact same procedure, it would take them just as much time, and there aren't many of them.
Profile Image
Yes, my wish when writing that was that there should be an edit button that I had missed somewhere and that someone could point out to me (for a quick amend) or, if there was not such a button, that someone with access to the "behind the scenes" could do it without much effort.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.