corner corner How to remove items from my shortcut release list

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
Through 'Manage Zones' in the Home menu. But this may be a Wings feature, if I recall correctly.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I cannot find anywhere where I can removed items from the shortcut list. I am sure I could in the past. Some places no longer exist for book crossing and I would like to remove them.
thanks
Profile Image
Through 'Manage Zones' in the Home menu. But this may be a Wings feature, if I recall correctly.
Profile Image
I have the same problem. I cannot remove the checkmark at 'add a short cut', so every release location automatically got on my shortcut list. For a while this was no problem, but now the list is getting so long with locations I will probably never go to again (Sri Lanka release zones) that it is hindering the quickness of releasing books.

Sadly this is a wings feature, which I think is weird. Either make the short cut list a wings feature entirely or keep the entire thing free.
Profile Image
I have the same problem. I cannot remove the checkmark at 'add a short cut', so every release location automatically got on my shortcut list.

Neither can I. For years I didn't use shortcuts because the list was so long and the zones were in no rational (alphabetical, by cities, or anything I could figure out) order. Now I've cleaned the list and I'd like it to stay pretty short. It's quite frustrating to have to delete zones from the shortcut list almost every time I release a book or two.
Profile Image
I have the same problem. I cannot remove the checkmark at 'add a short cut', so every release location automatically got on my shortcut list.

That's a bug, or perhaps a never-quite-implemented feature - I remember when the checkbox showed up, but I honestly don't remember if I ever saw it working!

Re managing the shortcut list:

Sadly this is a wings feature, which I think is weird. Either make the short cut list a wings feature entirely or keep the entire thing free.

I think the idea there was that the folks most likely to do lots of wild-releasing to many different spots would be willing to chip in for wings now and then, while the more casual users wouldn't be likely to rack up enough shortcuts to need to manage the list.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.