corner corner Lost my flag counter and banners

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
...and cannot insert a Flag Counter or any new Glitter Images.
Only the "What Kind of Book are you?" seem to work well.
Really annoying... anyone can help?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi,
Sorry if I sound silly - I'm not very good with technical computer stuff - but since the site upgrade (?) I've lost my flag counter and convention banner from my profile page. Can anyone help?
Many thanks,
Dawn
Profile Image
I've found that my images came back after I removed all spaces from the code, except for the ones in 'a href' and 'img src'. Those need to stay.

But the site is still being tweaked, so you could also wait a bit and see if they come back on their own. Reno is aware of the issue.
Profile Image
I've lost mine too but I decided this came into the warning "expect the unexpected" and was going to wait a while.
Profile Image
I'll wait a little longer and see what happens x
Profile Image
...and can't edit my profile.
I will wait a little too, and see...
Profile Image
Profile Image

Tried to check a bit the html code on your page, afraid something went wrong with your flag counter (it erased the old ones), think most of the others are there now?
Profile Image

Tried to check a bit the html code on your page, afraid something went wrong with your flag counter (it erased the old ones), think most of the others are there now?

Thanks for your help; but no, still no Flag Counter...
I keep on trying, though.
Profile Image

Thanks for your help; but no, still no Flag Counter...
I keep on trying, though.

I added the Flag Counter now a second time to your page, hope it sticks now better than last time. As it's a new one, there's only my country's flag at this moment...
Profile Image
If you can find someone else's bookshelf that displays a working counter, you could compare their source code with yours - that's all I can think of to suggest at this point.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.