corner corner Printing a mailing label for a wish list book

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Printing a mailing label for a wish list book

How do I print out a mailing label for a book I am sending someone that was on their wish list?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
How do I print out a mailing label for a book I am sending someone that was on their wish list?
Profile Image
Hi, bossmare! (I lived in Casper briefly many years ago; nice to see BCers from Wyoming!)

This site doesn't store people's mailing addresses, so there's no way to print them from here. You'd need to contact the person directly to request their mailing address (and to ensure that they still want the book - not everyone updates their wishlists regularly). Then you can hand-write or computer-print the address as you prefer. (For one-time addresses, I generally type them into a Notepad document and print them on plain paper. Then I cut out the address and attach it to the package with a strip of clear packing tape.)
Profile Image
Actually, I was wondering how to print it with postage. Thanks. Glad to see you were from here. We are having a dreadful winter, 60mph winds, 8" of snow last Friday so now I have huge drifts in my yard. Kinda hard to feed horses when their hay blows away.
Profile Image
Actually, I was wondering how to print it with postage.

Ah! There are programs that can do that - Stamps.com is one - but I've only used it via my Amazon seller account, so I don't know how easy it is to set up for individual use. If you have a postal scale to work out the package weight, it should be fairly easy to set up the label info once you've got the program installed.
Profile Image
Thanks, I have a postal scale and will give it a try. Merry Christmas!!!!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.