corner corner Ip blocked?

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
Yes, we saw a similar case recently. We got a ticket today asking about her or about yet another case, and it's been forwarded to the tech staff.
If you aren't the member who sent that ticket, you can send one on your friend's behalf; it would be very helpful if you could add a note about your friend's IP address and internet provider in your message.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Has anyone heard of this happening before? My friend, a long time Bcer, can not open the BC site, on any browser or device. Just gets errors and looks like their Ip address is blocked?
Profile Image
Is it always using the same internet provider?
Profile Image
Yes, we saw a similar case recently. We got a ticket today asking about her or about yet another case, and it's been forwarded to the tech staff.
If you aren't the member who sent that ticket, you can send one on your friend's behalf; it would be very helpful if you could add a note about your friend's IP address and internet provider in your message.
Profile Image
Same thing is happening to me at home, where I have wireless internet. My ticket from February 20 is still open. I got the same explanation as in http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/8676936 (another thread), but no progress since then.

It is super frustrating to not be able to register books, release books, or even read the forums, where I am hosting one of the release challenges!
Profile Image
I have sent support both a direct email and through the site form, but not heard back and the problem still continues. I can only get on when I'm out, which is frustrating.
Profile Image
I have sent support both a direct email and through the site form, but not heard back and the problem still continues. I can only get on when I'm out, which is frustrating.

Have you checked with your internet provider? It sounds more like something on your end that the BC end to me. [But what do I know? Not much.]

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.