corner corner Editing profiles etc

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Editing profiles etc

Hello, I've got a bit of a dull profile - I haven't worked out how to put colours or links on my page. I have somehow put up a few banners but I don't really understand how it works and I'd like to insert the Oslo banner on my profile but have no idea how to add that picture file...I think I used links to banners previously is there somewhere I can learn about all these techniques towards a pretty profile :0)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello, I've got a bit of a dull profile - I haven't worked out how to put colours or links on my page. I have somehow put up a few banners but I don't really understand how it works and I'd like to insert the Oslo banner on my profile but have no idea how to add that picture file...I think I used links to banners previously is there somewhere I can learn about all these techniques towards a pretty profile :0)
Profile Image
Try some good old HTML... as explained here! http://www.lissaexplains.com/
This page is aimed at kids, but the information is solid (and easy to understand).

Not all HTML codes work on BookCrossing, but images, colours and links can be added, for sure.
Profile Image
Thank you :0)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.