corner corner Can I create a crossing zone before I release a book there?

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Can I create a crossing zone before I release a book there?

I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks. I've already asked the important question on Tripadvisor and it does have a bookshelf :D

I've checked on go hunting and no one has ever released a BC book there so it doesn't have a crossing zone. Can I create one before I go? I'm not sure what books I'm bringing yet so don't want to do a planned release. I don't have a smartphone and will have to borrow my partners Iphone when I'm there, which I'm not very confident with. I want there to be as few clicks as possible. Can I do this?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks. I've already asked the important question on Tripadvisor and it does have a bookshelf :D

I've checked on go hunting and no one has ever released a BC book there so it doesn't have a crossing zone. Can I create one before I go? I'm not sure what books I'm bringing yet so don't want to do a planned release. I don't have a smartphone and will have to borrow my partners Iphone when I'm there, which I'm not very confident with. I want there to be as few clicks as possible. Can I do this?
Profile Image
You can - but to do so you have to start the release-note process for a specific book. Once you've reached the part of the process where you've created the new zone, you can cancel out of the release-note process, and the zone should still be available for your use.

If you're fairly confident as to which books you plan to leave at specific new locations, you can go ahead and make the release notes in advance; if things don't work out you can delete or edit the release notes later.
Profile Image
Thank you. I shall give this a go! :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.