corner corner How can I look at all the bookplates?

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

How can I look at all the bookplates?

I never thought I'd see the day, but I am almost out of Bookcrossing bookplates.

When I took a look under the "bookplates by my friends" tab, only one page came up. I know bookczuk, for one, has created lots more bookplates than those I see on that page. In fact, two of hers ("books feed the mind" and the bear in the wall) often come up on the sidebar, but they aren't on the page I can see in the store.

How can I see all the custom bookplates that are available to buy?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I never thought I'd see the day, but I am almost out of Bookcrossing bookplates.

When I took a look under the "bookplates by my friends" tab, only one page came up. I know bookczuk, for one, has created lots more bookplates than those I see on that page. In fact, two of hers ("books feed the mind" and the bear in the wall) often come up on the sidebar, but they aren't on the page I can see in the store.

Profile Image

Right now, you can't. I'm very sorry. I hope this will be resolved soon.
Profile Image
A few months ago I started trying to list bookplates I have come accross where people can see them. They can then ask support how they can buy a specific bookplate. Here's a link to that thread with the examples.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/530668

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.