corner corner My old profile - access

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

My old profile - access

Hi there! Way back in the dark ages I was First-Noel. I would love to have access to my old profile and revive it. Unfortunately I no longer have the emails that were associated with that profile. I've tried contacting the site but with little luck.

Does anyone have any "connections" that may be able to help me?

thanks so much!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi there! Way back in the dark ages I was First-Noel. I would love to have access to my old profile and revive it. Unfortunately I no longer have the emails that were associated with that profile. I've tried contacting the site but with little luck.

Does anyone have any "connections" that may be able to help me?

thanks so much!
Profile Image
Hello! We don't seem to have received your message; can you please resend? You can just use the contact form, found through the Contact link atr the bottom of every page of the site.
Profile Image
thank you! I just sent a message through the Contact Us link.

Hi there, I just posted in forum and was told to use the contact us link to send a message. Way back in the dark ages I was First-Noel. My profile is still there. The email I used back then was krissys203@===.com or Kristinaw202@===.com.

Is there anyway you can reset the password to THAT profile and give me access to it again? I can provide proof of identity if needed

Thank you!
Kristina Carl
210-***-****
Profile Image
Hi

We still haven't received anything from you at BC Support. To log your query:

- Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the email address where you want to receive our response.
- Select the "I need support with the website" option.
- Fill in your query in the Message field.
- Important: click on Send right at the bottom.

We would like to help you to revive your old account but can obviously not do it via a public forum.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.