corner corner Wings with Supply Purchase

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Wings with Supply Purchase

I usually buy wings annually, but I need to order some supplies and cannot find the minimum $ order to qualify for a month of wings. I did look in the Store, but couldn't spot it there.

Perhaps this offer no longer exists. Can anyone advise? Thanks!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I usually buy wings annually, but I need to order some supplies and cannot find the minimum $ order to qualify for a month of wings. I did look in the Store, but couldn't spot it there.

Profile Image

I thought it used to be 30 Dollar, but now it said 40. I found it under "Store Specials"
Profile Image
My purchase was nearly 50$, but no wings😩. I've always got them before and the only thing that was different now was that I bought wings for a fellow bookcrosser. I've sent a PM about it to the keepers of the site, but received only a robot answer so far. Has anybody else had the same problem?
Profile Image
I've sent a PM about it to the keepers of the site, but received only a robot answer so far.

Sorry, I've been busy. I'll look into this tonight. Let me first get a mug of tea and I'm on it!
Profile Image
Thanks! To those who might buy wings for others - they and postage are not counted to the needed 40$. Which is kind of funny, because selling wings is free money, BC-products do cost something to produce. BUT as Moem had a VERY nice cup of tea I still got my wings as the sum was pretty close even without those bought wings :)
Profile Image
Tea fixes... well, not everything, but many things! Happy flying!
Profile Image
There no longer seems to be an option to buy wings for a group of other people either. :(
Profile Image
There no longer seems to be an option to buy wings for a group of other people either. :(

That is true. Since the new Store, we haven't had that option. I'm not saying that it won't be implemented again, because we'd love to have it back, but technically it's complicated. So I can't promise when it'll be back. Sorry!
Profile Image
Ah shame, I was hoping to distribute a few little Christmas surprises. I do hope you manage to get it back at some point!

Thanks Moem and Merry Christmas! :)
Profile Image
I was hoping to distribute a few little Christmas surprises.

Well, you can still do that, of course, and you can still do it in one order.
You'd just have to make an order that contains several separate months of Wings, each for a different person, instead of an order that contains the product 'Wings for x friends'.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.