corner corner I'm stumped

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I'm stumped

Hi all. I have been releasing books via Safari on iphone. I choose the zone and then once it's submitted and I check it they are all releasing as "controlled". I'm not a newbie and have double checked numerous times to ensure Wild Release is selected. I then go to the release entry on my books and there is no delete button like there used to be for me to delete the release in order to try it again from a computer.
Help?!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi all. I have been releasing books via Safari on iphone. I choose the zone and then once it's submitted and I check it they are all releasing as "controlled". I'm not a newbie and have double checked numerous times to ensure Wild Release is selected. I then go to the release entry on my books and there is no delete button like there used to be for me to delete the release in order to try it again from a computer.
Help?!
Profile Image
Yes I am also logged in haha
Profile Image
Ok so super weird, I re-entered the release again from a computer then the delete option was available on all of the entries so I was able to delete the controlled release entry.
Profile Image
Not sure what's going on there, but it's no secret that the site doesn't work all that well on phones or other small-screen devices. Different browsers may have different issues, too. I'm wondering about the "delete" option, though; perhaps it was there, but the screen size made it scroll to an unexpected place, perhaps off-screen entirely or underneath other options? (If I had a suitable handheld device I could play with this myself to test it, but I don't.)

As to the phone-version always changing to "controlled release" - no idea. I'm thinking it might have to do with cookies and/or Javascript - if those are allowed/enabled on your computer but not on your phone it could explain some of the differences, but if they weren't enabled on your phone I wouldn't have thought you could stay logged in, never mind get into the release-note process. Hmmm...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.