corner corner Shop trouble with custom bookplate

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Shop trouble with custom bookplate

I made a custom bookplate, but cannot seem to add it to my shopping bag. When I click on the radio button to choose the quantity, I get no "add to bag/cart" button. I have tried refreshing.

Help?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I made a custom bookplate, but cannot seem to add it to my shopping bag. When I click on the radio button to choose the quantity, I get no "add to bag/cart" button. I have tried refreshing.

Help?
Profile Image
Help?

I'll take a look once I've had some tea. In the meantime, what's your OS and browser?
Profile Image
Using Mac's most recent OS (not sure what that is, husband deals with it) and browsing with Safari. The rest of the store works fine for me, just not the custom bookplates.
Profile Image
Is it possible that the button is below the edge of the visible window, and that it would show up if you scroll down a little?
Profile Image
It appeared as a pop up, but I'll try again.
Profile Image
It appeared as a pop up

Yes, so it does here, too. But a pop up is basically a small window.
If it doesn't have a scroll bar, you could try clicking inside it and then using your mouse wheel or the arrow keys to scroll, or you could make the text smaller by zooming out: on a Mac, you press the minus sign while you hold the Command key to zoom out.
Profile Image

Found it!

Well, now I feel silly. Thank you everyone! All is well.
Profile Image
Is it possible that the button is below the edge of the visible window, and that it would show up if you scroll down a little?

This is how it appears to me in Safari on a Mac running Yosemite (not the latest OS). I have to scroll down to see the button.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.