corner corner Trying to register a book, but getting an error over and over again

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Trying to register a book, but getting an error over and over again

Hey there,

I'm trying to register a book, but I'm getting an error over and over again. I registered an other book earlier today without problems, but I'm not succeeding with this one. I paid attention to everything I need to fill in, did all just like the other book, but it won't work.

Can you somehow help me out? I sure hope so.

Sincerely,

Anne Tervoort
Netherlands

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hey there,

I'm trying to register a book, but I'm getting an error over and over again. I registered an other book earlier today without problems, but I'm not succeeding with this one. I paid attention to everything I need to fill in, did all just like the other book, but it won't work.

Can you somehow help me out? I sure hope so.

Sincerely,

Anne Tervoort
Netherlands
Profile Image
Hi, and welcome to BookCrossing! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the site. There have been recent problems due to external issues, but those seem to come and go; it may be that you hit a particularly bad patch that caused the repeated errors. If you try again, things might work better.

If you still have trouble, try registering a different title, just to see if the problem might be related to one particular book - that isn't likely, but it's possible.
Profile Image
Hallo Anne,
Kom maar eens buurten in het Nederlandse gedeelte van het forum, daar kunnen we je vast helpen. Tot gauw!
Profile Image
Hallo Anne,
Kom maar eens buurten in het Nederlandse gedeelte van het forum, daar kunnen we je vast helpen. Tot gauw!

Ow, wist niet eens dat er een Nederlands gedeelte op het forum is. Kwam hier terecht via 'neem contact op.' Bedankt voor de tip en tot daar!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.