corner corner Pre-num lables download

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Pre-num lables download

Such a big change, I can not find. Help me please...

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Such a big change, I can not find. Help me please...
Profile Image

Don't worry

It will come back.
Profile Image
Nice! Thank you! The world is the same. )
Profile Image
It will come back.

It's actually still there, the only thing missing is the link to the page. Seems someone forgot to include it when changing the top bar.

Just visit
http://www.bookcrossing.com/labels
and be happy ;)
Profile Image
Thank you!
But i do not see the link pre-numbered labels. Previously i've seen. I think that this is due to the fact that I do not have wings.
Profile Image
It would appear that this is currently(?) a wings feature. I'm not sure if this is just an effect of the recent site update and will be fixed/changed back, but since there has been no official statement saying that it's now wings-only, I guess there remains some hope. :)

(On the other hand, I must admit that this would actually make sense as a wings feature. So instead of supporting the site by buying labels from the store, you'd support it by buying wings to print your own instead...)
Profile Image
Yes, it is because of the wings.
I think this is not the best solution. But those who know more than I should have know better.

"It will come back" :)
Profile Image

pre

I hope that it does not require much effort from the programmer?
Profile Image

Well...

Maybe this link is working for you:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10
Profile Image
Thank you!
But no... ))
Profile Image
Ah! Dear vedranasterwing!!!
Yes certainly the case in the wings.
Profile Image
Yay, bcsupportteam, you guys rock! :)

Ah! My great thanks to bcsupportteam and you! ))
Profile Image

Ladies and gentlemen! Return the possibility of printing pre-numbered labels for all! This is a very important feature of the site.
Profile Image
Where are pre-numbered label?
It is convenient to take them with you and record books remotely.
Profile Image

If the read the earlier part of this thread, you will see that pre-numbered labels are currently only available to Bookcrossers with wings.
Profile Image

If the read the earlier part of this thread, you will see that pre-numbered labels are currently only available to Bookcrossers with wings.

Well, yes and no.

The short answer: the labels can be found here:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/labels

Unfortunately it looks as if only those with wings can currently access the link to download labels. However, what isn't clear is if it's the unintentional side-effect of the recent system changes or whether wings will be a requirement for this feature from now on.

Until we have more clarity on this, we're doing the following: if you are wingless and would like to get hold of some prenumbered or free downloadable labels, we'll give you a week's wings, on the house, to tide you over. Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page to request these.

(I've just given you yours, stariydurak.)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.