corner corner registering a book

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

registering a book

I just tried to register a book and am stuck. I have always started with *skip search*, and that has taken me to the page where I fill in all the details myself. However, that *skip search* button doesn't seem to be working at all right now. I just remain on that initial page. Is this a glitch that will hopefully be remedied soon or is something else going on?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I just tried to register a book and am stuck. I have always started with *skip search*, and that has taken me to the page where I fill in all the details myself. However, that *skip search* button doesn't seem to be working at all right now. I just remain on that initial page. Is this a glitch that will hopefully be remedied soon or is something else going on?
Profile Image
that *skip search* button doesn't seem to be working at all right now.

It's working for me, so it may be either a temporary glitch or something with your computer.
Profile Image
Thanks, Moem. I just tried again and, wouldn't you know it, it's working just fine. I had tried, that first time, for about 10 minutes with the same frustrating result; I should have just walked away and tried again later.

Glad it was nothing major!
Profile Image
Glad it was nothing major!

Me, too! I'm happy that it's working for you again.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.