corner corner what' going on with my book lists?

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

what' going on with my book lists?

The only list showing are my available books! All books only hows the four pages of available books, there are no books under my traveling books and there were tons of pages! what has happened that they have all disappeared? Hopefully they will be back by the time I check again because that sure is discouraging/

Complete Thread

Profile Image
The only list showing are my available books! All books only hows the four pages of available books, there are no books under my traveling books and there were tons of pages! what has happened that they have all disappeared? Hopefully they will be back by the time I check again because that sure is discouraging/
Profile Image
They are showing up now. Are you clicking on the tab to the right of your profile under the heading zbird's books? If you click on that, your book list gets filtered to whatever you select.
Profile Image
They are showing up now. Are you clicking on the tab to the right of your profile under the heading zbird's books? If you click on that, your book list gets filtered to whatever you select.

yes, I am doing that and no the books are not showing for me yet. I know how to check for my lists and I have been clicking my bookshelf which brings up zbirds books...

this is what I get for traveling

zbird's Books ...
All Books | To Be Read | Available | Permanent Collection | Reserved | Travelling
Currently showing: Registrant: Shelf Owner - Possession: in hands
cornercorner
Display Options toggle sort options

when I click traveling I get the message below... no book found

Print BookShelf?

No Books Found

under my ALL BOOKS on the four pages of available books are showing.

Profile Image
The "display options" on your bookshelf list may have been changed to limit the results. If so, just open the "display options" and change the settings back to show all your books.
Profile Image
The "display options" on your bookshelf list may have been changed to limit the results. If so, just open the "display options" and change the settings back to show all your books.

thank you! that worked!!!!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.