corner corner I-phone app

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I-phone app

I recently downloaded a bookcrossing app to my Apple I-phone as I wanted to have an icon on my screen, like my Facebook one, so I could go straight onto B/c without having to always put my email address and password in, as I do when I go in via Safari. However the app bears no relation to this site as far as I can tell, no ballycumber etc, and it doesn't recognise my b/c name and password. Is this a different site? The logo has a Capital B and C. I am mystified!

UPDATE- have just been browsing below and see someone else has mentioned this app and I have noticed it seems to have Spanish connections so this must be the one I've downloaded-a cuckoo in the nest!! However is there one I can download for the real bc please? I will make haste and uninstall the other one just as soon as I find out how......

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I recently downloaded a bookcrossing app to my Apple I-phone as I wanted to have an icon on my screen, like my Facebook one, so I could go straight onto B/c without having to always put my email address and password in, as I do when I go in via Safari. However the app bears no relation to this site as far as I can tell, no ballycumber etc, and it doesn't recognise my b/c name and password. Is this a different site? The logo has a Capital B and C. I am mystified!

UPDATE- have just been browsing below and see someone else has mentioned this app and I have noticed it seems to have Spanish connections so this must be the one I've downloaded-a cuckoo in the nest!! However is there one I can download for the real bc please? I will make haste and uninstall the other one just as soon as I find out how......
Profile Image

RE: I-phone app

However is there one I can download for the real bc please?

No, sorry, there isn't one. And you're right, the one you found is not really a BookCrossing app, they're just a copycat :-(
Profile Image
ok, thanks Moem.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.