corner corner We can not say that the Recent Book Activity...

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

We can not say that the Recent Book Activity...

working properly...all the time...d:o

Complete Thread

Profile Image
working properly...all the time...d:o
Profile Image

How so?

Are you talking about the occasional lag before the system updates? I have noticed it takes longer to update on the weekends, but more people are also inputting stuff on the weekends. Anything else?
Profile Image

RE: How so?

Are you talking about the occasional lag before the system updates?
No, in my Recent Book Activity (the 3 books in the profile), often appears 2 books released in September.
Profile Image
Are you talking about the occasional lag before the system updates?
No, in my Recent Book Activity (the 3 books in the profile), often appears 2 books released in September.

I've noticed the same thing, both with the profile-page "recent activity" and with my bookshelf view; fairly often, the first time I view the page, it shows older titles (for "recent activity") or a completely-wrong book-list (for the bookshelf view). A refresh usually fixes it. I suspect it has to do with my having a large-ish bookshelf; sometimes the "bookshelf still loading" message appears when this happens, but I see it so often I seldom notice it anymore.
Profile Image
fairly often, the first time I view the page, it shows older titles (for "recent activity") or a completely-wrong book-list (for the bookshelf view). A refresh usually fixes it. I suspect it has to do with my having a large-ish bookshelf;

I agree with all of the above. The same happens for me and yes, a refresh usually fixes it.
Profile Image
... I need to refresh to have a good Recent Book Activity...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.