corner corner RECOVERED: Forgotten email and password

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

RECOVERED: Forgotten email and password

Babypooh, my granddaughter, can't remember which email she used and which password she used. She sent an email to the contact support a week ago and hasn't heard anything from BC Support. She would like to catch some books I gave her and register some more. Any help you can give her would be appreciated

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Babypooh, my granddaughter, can't remember which email she used and which password she used. She sent an email to the contact support a week ago and hasn't heard anything from BC Support. She would like to catch some books I gave her and register some more. Any help you can give her would be appreciated
Profile Image
She sent an email to the contact support a week ago and hasn't heard anything from BC Support.

Is it possible that the response was lost in her spam box, or maybe sent to a wrong address? Maybe it would be wise if she'd just send her message again.
Profile Image
She sent an email to the contact support a week ago and hasn't heard anything from BC Support.

Hi booklady331

I've done a quick search in our query database and couldn't find anything with Babypooh as search item. Please ask your granddaughter to resubmit her query by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page or by using the following URL: http://www.bookcrossing.com/contact

We would be happy to help.
Profile Image
mother. They looked into the spam and every other folder and didn't find a response. I believe I was logged on and She sent it through my account.
Profile Image
I believe I was logged on and She sent it through my account.

The same quick search didn't come up with any items in the support database from your account over the last year. Perhaps it would be better if she logs it again, from her account. Thanks for raising the matter.
Profile Image
Perhaps it would be better if she logs it again, from her account.

I think that's the issue. She can't log it from her account if she can't can't get into the account. As I understand it, she can't remember the email address or the password.
Profile Image
She can't log it from her account if she can't can't get into the account.

The Contact page will show up even if you're not logged in. But you're right, you'll need to enter an email address before sending the message, and if you don't know which one you used before, you can't know whether it's the same one.

Still, it might be good to mention that one does not need to be logged in in order to send a message to Support. One just needs to click through from the first page of the web site, and on any of the possible next pages, the Contact link will be on the bottom.
Profile Image
mother the information.
Profile Image
She is now back in.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.