corner corner Problem with a prenumbered label

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Problem with a prenumbered label

Last year I bought some prenumbered labels. I have a habit of making it easier for the finders and so I register the book information myself. However, one label is giving me headaches. I type in the BCID on the label and I always get the message that that number can't be found in the database but it clearly has been printed on the label. What can I do now?
I could register the book, but then the prenumbered label I already used for this book will be useless.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Last year I bought some prenumbered labels. I have a habit of making it easier for the finders and so I register the book information myself. However, one label is giving me headaches. I type in the BCID on the label and I always get the message that that number can't be found in the database but it clearly has been printed on the label. What can I do now?
I could register the book, but then the prenumbered label I already used for this book will be useless.
Profile Image
That happens sometimes, I think. You could try sending the number to Support and see what they say.
Profile Image
Thanks I will do that. :-)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.