corner corner forum search not working???

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

forum search not working???

Hi there,
I have used the new & *wonderful* forum search many times since it was introduced - no problem. However, now I havent been able to use it for a few days. I was also having trouble with PMs. I saw everyone else's messages re the PMs & thought the problems may be related. However, now Ron has fixed the PM problem - & I still can't use the search. Whatever I search for, it comes back with no matches. I even tried searching under "lucygirl" in screen name - still no match. Is anyone else having a problem with this or is it just me??
thanks lucygirl

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi there,
I have used the new & *wonderful* forum search many times since it was introduced - no problem. However, now I havent been able to use it for a few days. I was also having trouble with PMs. I saw everyone else's messages re the PMs & thought the problems may be related. However, now Ron has fixed the PM problem - & I still can't use the search. Whatever I search for, it comes back with no matches. I even tried searching under "lucygirl" in screen name - still no match. Is anyone else having a problem with this or is it just me??
thanks lucygirl
Profile Image
That's strange, it seems to be working for me.

I searched for the screen name lucygirl (no quotes) in all forums and got back a list of posts.

Still having trouble?
Profile Image
Hi clif1976,
tried it again tonight & am now beetling along ok.
Must have been gremlins before (I know not to use the quotes)...
thanks
lucygirl

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.