corner corner Have BallyColor stickers been discontinued?

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Have BallyColor stickers been discontinued?

I am getting ready to place another supply order but I didn't see the BallyColor stickers in the store anymore. Have they been discontinued? Or am I just not looking in the right place?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I am getting ready to place another supply order but I didn't see the BallyColor stickers in the store anymore. Have they been discontinued? Or am I just not looking in the right place?
Profile Image
<Store Manager hat on>
They haven't been discontinued, as such, we just ran out. The problem is that it's too expensive to have them shipped from the US to the Store, and we haven't been able to find a supplier in Europe with printing fees that actually leave us a margin.
But we are still looking, and also looking at alternative options. Maybe some new spine stickers are in the cards.
</Store Manager hat on>
Profile Image

thanks!

I hope you guys find a solution because I really love them! I am kind of OCD about which stickers I use where. I use the big yellow circular ones on the cover, the tiny ones on the spine, and the BallyColor ones on the back of the book. I love that they are different colors so that I can pick one that contrasts with whatever color the back of the book is to make it really stand out! On the rare occasion that I have a book with a yellow cover, I use a BallyColor sticker on the front.

Thanks for the update! And thanks so much for offering us so many options when it comes to BX supplies. I know that I appreciate it greatly!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.