corner corner How do I put a graph on my profile

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

How do I put a graph on my profile

I would like to display a small blockgraph showing how many books I've read each year - how can I do this?
Is there software I can create it in and then paste?

My profile is very, very basic - I love the look of other people's profiles - with pictures etc and different text colour and fonts - how do I do this please?

Thanks
Chocbrownie

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I would like to display a small blockgraph showing how many books I've read each year - how can I do this?
Is there software I can create it in and then paste?

My profile is very, very basic - I love the look of other people's profiles - with pictures etc and different text colour and fonts - how do I do this please?

Thanks
Chocbrownie
Profile Image
You could either make it as an image, put it online somewhere (not here), and add it to your profile by using the HTML code for showing an image...
... or make the whole thing in HTML, for example as a table, and then you could paste it into your profile. Any HTML editor software will let you do this.

Here's a great site for HTML help, aimed at kids, which is why it's so clear and friendly: http://www.lissaexplains.com/index.shtml
This also shows lots of methods you can use to spice up your profile.
Profile Image
Thanks Moem.
It's something I keep wanting to do and you've given me the perfect starting point.
Cheers!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.