corner corner BookCrossing

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

BookCrossing

Apreciados Sres; tengo un monton de libros para liberar y pense que "BookCrossing" seria una agradable forma de hacerlo, pero lo cierto es que llevo mucho rato intentando cunplimentar todos los pasos por ustedes exigidos y he cambiado de idea. Cuando una persona nueva renuncia a utilizar "BookCrossing" como es mi caso es que algo no funciona. Prefiero abandonar los libros prescindiendo de su pagina, porque son ustedes MUY complicados. ! ! Dear Messrs; I have a lot of books for free and thought "BookCrossing" would be a nice way to do it, but the truth is that I have much time trying cunplimentar all steps required and you have changed my mind. When a person waiver to use "BookCrossing" like me is that something is wrong. Prefer to leave the books regardless of their product, because you are very complicated. ! !

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Apreciados Sres; tengo un monton de libros para liberar y pense que "BookCrossing" seria una agradable forma de hacerlo, pero lo cierto es que llevo mucho rato intentando cunplimentar todos los pasos por ustedes exigidos y he cambiado de idea. Cuando una persona nueva renuncia a utilizar "BookCrossing" como es mi caso es que algo no funciona. Prefiero abandonar los libros prescindiendo de su pagina, porque son ustedes MUY complicados. ! ! Dear Messrs; I have a lot of books for free and thought "BookCrossing" would be a nice way to do it, but the truth is that I have much time trying cunplimentar all steps required and you have changed my mind. When a person waiver to use "BookCrossing" like me is that something is wrong. Prefer to leave the books regardless of their product, because you are very complicated. ! !
Profile Image
Look, we are very sorry you didn't find BookCrossing to your liking and we did our best to try and help when you contacted BookCrossing support about this yesterday.
Posting this badly machine-translated and barely intelligible jibe on every single forum board means you're spamming, and that is not okay.

If you'd like to objectively discuss your problems with the more complicated aspects of BookCrossing (which no doubt do exist), you're very welcome to do this right here, but no need to post in all two dozend sub-forums.

Just write a short message to BookCrossing support like you did yesterday, and we'll be happy to unmute your account.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.