corner corner searching members

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

searching members

I am participating in the Christmas card exchange and received the names of the 2 bookcrossers to send cards to. I wanted to have a peek at their profiles (bookshelves) but when I went to the Books & People tab, then searched by country, area, and city, all that came up was 2 pages of empty stats (all zeros) and just an *x* with *thumbnail* instead of names. I tried refreshing the page but nothing changed.

Is this search feature no longer working?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I am participating in the Christmas card exchange and received the names of the 2 bookcrossers to send cards to. I wanted to have a peek at their profiles (bookshelves) but when I went to the Books & People tab, then searched by country, area, and city, all that came up was 2 pages of empty stats (all zeros) and just an *x* with *thumbnail* instead of names. I tried refreshing the page but nothing changed.

Is this search feature no longer working?
Profile Image
It's working fine for me. Could be one of those little site-glitches; try again in a bit and see if it's behaving better. And if not, you could post your search-link here and someone else can try it, to see if the specific parameters you're using have something to do with the problem you're seeing.
Profile Image
I just tried it again now and it seems to be working just fine. I have no idea what happened earlier in the day, when I first tried it. But it's ok now. Thanks for replying here.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.