corner corner I was registering books on my phone

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I was registering books on my phone

the other day and I just realized that a couple of them got registered twice, although I don't know how that happened.

I hadn't done release notes yet and when I went to do them I realized I have duplicates. This hasn't happened to me in a zillion years so I just wanted to be sure I was handing it correctly. Just re-use the extra numbers by changing the book details to another book, right?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
the other day and I just realized that a couple of them got registered twice, although I don't know how that happened.

I hadn't done release notes yet and when I went to do them I realized I have duplicates. This hasn't happened to me in a zillion years so I just wanted to be sure I was handing it correctly. Just re-use the extra numbers by changing the book details to another book, right?
Profile Image
Just re-use the extra numbers by changing the book details to another book, right?

Yep, that'll do it! (If you ran into any site-errors while registering, and re-did the operation, that might have caused the duplicates; I've found that most of the time the error messages do NOT mean that the original registration/JE/forum post didn't go through, just that it might take a refresh or two to see it. But if you didn't get any such messages, I have no idea what happened - unless the site itself just assumes that, as you register so many books, you must want two at once! {grin})

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.