corner corner wishlist ?

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

wishlist ?

Is it just my computer or have you removed the wishlist feature ?

Can't even see my own

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Is it just my computer or have you removed the wishlist feature ?

Can't even see my own
Profile Image
There was a slight change to the website a while back.

You can find the wishlist by clicking on the drop-down menu box in the upper right corner of your profile (just to the right of your user name and details). The box says "Select Filters..." Click on that and look for Wishlist in the menu.

Hope that helps. :)
Profile Image
only thing to the right of my profile is an edit profile button , only thing showing there , is you have to purchase wings to view someone's wishlist
Profile Image

RE: wishlist ?

only thing to the right of my profile is an edit profile button

It should be further to the right. If it's not there (a white rectangle that contains a drop-down list) then the page is not displaying completely. Is javascript disabled in your browser? Maybe you just need to restart your browser or log out and back in again.
Profile Image
only thing to the right of my profile is an edit profile button , only thing showing there , is you have to purchase wings to view someone's wishlist

Look farther to the right; you should see "minnesota84's books", with a listbox saying "select filters". Click on the listbox to see lots of options for viewing your shelf, including wishlist. You can see the wishlists of other people by viewing their bookshelf pages and using the listbox on those pages - or you can use the "search" feature to search for specific titles/authors, either across all wishlists or within one specific person's list (including your own, if you have lots of wishes and can't remember if a particular title is among them!).

You don't have to purchase wings to see your own or others' wishlists, but wings do give you some additional search/sort options (among other features) that can be helpful if you want to browse your own or others' bookshelves. (I'm especially fond of the "most recently journaled first" option!)
Profile Image
Not in the forums. Hope that helps.
Profile Image
Ha! Are you using Firefox as a browser? If so, check the security settings. I've been having the same problem for the last couple of days and it turned out that my browser blocked the contents ("for security reasons").
Profile Image
Ha! Are you using Firefox as a browser? If so, check the security settings. I've been having the same problem for the last couple of days and it turned out that my browser blocked the contents ("for security reasons").

Google chrome actually , but same thing , it removed it for my protection , ok now , thanks

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.