corner corner old email address defunct

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

old email address defunct

Last logged into Bookcrossing about 4 years ago. The email address I was using is now defunct, and I have forgotten (surprise!) the password I was using. I have now signed up again, but I'd like to revive my previous login. Can I get the password reset sent to a different email address?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Last logged into Bookcrossing about 4 years ago. The email address I was using is now defunct, and I have forgotten (surprise!) the password I was using. I have now signed up again, but I'd like to revive my previous login. Can I get the password reset sent to a different email address?
Profile Image
Hi, and welcome back! If you use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page to send a message to BC Support, including your old email address and screen-name plus your new email address, they should be able to get things straightened out. [Since you created a new account with the new email address, and there can't be two accounts with the same email address, you should ask Support to delete the new account before modifying the old one. As long as you haven't registered or journaled any books under your new account, deleting it should cause no problems.]
Profile Image
Thanks, did that & everything seems to be fine. Just released my first book since 2002...
Profile Image
Hello. Good to be active again. Welcome back.
Profile Image
Good to have you back with us

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.