corner corner My book crossing order

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

My book crossing order

I placed an order on June 25th, and as of this time have not received anything in the mail. I previously sent a "contact us" form, and again today. I have not heard anything back one way or the other. A month is too long to wait for an order!!! Posting here to see if I get any kind of reply.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I placed an order on June 25th, and as of this time have not received anything in the mail. I previously sent a "contact us" form, and again today. I have not heard anything back one way or the other. A month is too long to wait for an order!!! Posting here to see if I get any kind of reply.
Profile Image
As indicated in an e-mail that we sent out to you (but has apparently not reached you) your order was shipped on or before July 11th. Mail takes a while to get from Germany to the USA, it should reach you any day now though.

I've looked for a Support ticket from you regarding your order, and couldn't find one; however, we have had some trouble receiving messages through the contact form recently, so that may very well be on our end.

We are sorry that your order is taking so long to reach you and you are having such a hard time communicating with us. Hope your order turns up real soon!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.