corner corner Bookcrossing shopping orders

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Bookcrossing shopping orders

I made two purchases from the bookcrossing store on 24th and 25th June, and received confirmation emails through on my email address with a link I could click on to check on progress.

As yet, neither order has arrived with me yet (I'm hoping later this week though) but worryingly, when I click on the link provided it says that there's no orders made.

Whaaa....????!?! Should I be worried about this?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I made two purchases from the bookcrossing store on 24th and 25th June, and received confirmation emails through on my email address with a link I could click on to check on progress.

As yet, neither order has arrived with me yet (I'm hoping later this week though) but worryingly, when I click on the link provided it says that there's no orders made.

Whaaa....????!?! Should I be worried about this?
Profile Image
at the bottom of the screen. One of the questions is whether it is about a BC store order. They are really good at responding quickly if you contact them
Profile Image
Should I be worried about this?

Not really, no. Your orders are being mailed out tomorrow, and both of your messages to Support have been received in good order; you should also have a reply by now.

We've been told that the 'you have no orders' thing means that a second Store account has been created by accident, but we are as yet unsure how that happens.
Profile Image
Thanks for your responses!! phew!!
Profile Image
You're welcome, we're glad it helped!
Profile Image
Same exact problem now with me.

My confirmation email was dated April 13.

Thank you for your order!

Order Number: 97387
You can check the order and your account here:

http://secure.bookcrossing.com/customer_account.asp

And evidently I have the same phantom duplicate account problem as well, since it says I have no prior orders.

I had sent a check in for my order on the same day, and it remains uncashed.

I submitted a followup query a week ago, and still nothing, no response, so all lines must be busy. So I guess I just have to be more patient. But glad to know it is a recurring problem, not just me.
Profile Image
I submitted a followup query a week ago, and still nothing, no response, so all lines must be busy.

Yes, I'm sorry, you're right: I've been very busy. I'll do my best to attend to all issues tomorrow.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.