corner corner Wrong profile

Forum | << Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Wrong profile

I can get to my profile anymore. When I click my name the site goes here:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/ButtesChaumont. But instead of my profile it shows the profile of Gooby (in Australia).

ButtesChaumont (Finland)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I can get to my profile anymore. When I click my name the site goes here:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/ButtesChaumont. But instead of my profile it shows the profile of Gooby (in Australia).

ButtesChaumont (Finland)

Profile Image
But instead of my profile it shows the profile of Gooby (in Australia).

Yup. I see Gooby's profile too.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Profile Image
instead of my profile it shows the profile of Gooby (in Australia).

That's a database glitch that happens sometimes. It generally fixes itself in a day or less. Don't worry, it's a bit scary, but still harmless!
Profile Image
instead of my profile it shows the profile of Gooby (in Australia).

That's a database glitch that happens sometimes. It generally fixes itself in a day or less. Don't worry, it's a bit scary, but still harmless!

Besides, where else can you get international travel and an out of body experience all in the same day?

Was the trip fun? Did you see any Kangaroos?
Profile Image
I like your bunny.
Profile Image
This is a problem that I hadn't encountered - until today; not on my own profile, but in a PM. I received a PM from BCer "X" (someone I didn't know), opened it, and found it was actually from BCer "Y", but for some reason the screen name on the subject line and in the send-reply link belonged to BCer "X", while the bookshelf-page link at the end of the message was the correct one. Very discomfiting! It's one thing to have the display go wonky, but to have one's own PMs include a link to somebody else's bookshelf is a bit too much, IMO.
Profile Image
Speaking of missing pms, did you get the one I sent you, Gory, about The Last Policeman? Things were a bit wonky at the time I sent it and I was never sure if it got through.
Profile Image

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.